MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Do you sometimes wonder what will happen if you NEVER found happiness? Do you doubt that you can have it all?
Most of us want the same thing: a loving relationship, a family, a home…HAPPINESS.
Some of the women I've worked with were obsessed with creating a family so that they got to spend next Christmas with somebody other than their cat.
Other women already have these things but they struggle to enjoy them because their husband is not making them happy or because of constant worrying and negativity.
I know. I have been there. For years.
I resented my partner for a long time until I DECIDED to take control of my own life and create my own happiness. The concept was new for me: I wanted HIM to make me happy. Not ME!
I'd love to share with you how I created my own happiness. I built myself up to a point where I became happy regardless of what he did (please note he is a pretty good kinda guy, not the psycho, abusive type you want a run a mile from!):
1. I DECIDED enough was enough and I enlisted the support of the best therapists and coaches I could find.
2. I committed to the programme and worked hard to become the Woman I have always wanted to be.
3. I made drastic changes such as starting my own business and buying my own car
4. I learned to make him the KING OF MY QUEENDOM.
5. I read everything I could find on the subject of happiness. One book in particular that had a profound impact on my life was: “The Cinderella Complex” by Colette Dowling. A must read for every woman wanting to regain their independence and fierce confidence.
Now I get to feel good most of the time. I feel truly happy and fulfilled and I want the same for you.
I believe that when a woman DECIDES to take charge of her own life and commits to becoming the BEST VERSION of herself, her love life and all her relationships improve as a result.
Her happiness is magnetic and she becomes able to attract all good things into her life.
You’ve all heard the sayings: “MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE” or “WISH UPON A STAR”…and you probably thought this only happens in fairy tales but that’s not true. Years of coaching women have led me to believe that dreams really do come true. YOU TRULY HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY. It starts with a decision to do what it takes to design the life you want.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD IT ALL?
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND
TAKE DRASTIC ACTION TO CREATE THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE LIFE
YOU CRAVE SO MUCH?
Waiting for the right time or for permission is not going to cut it for you. By continuing to do what you’ve always done throughout your life, you’ll only be getting more of the same. So be brave. Take a deep breath. Reach out. Take the first step.
From my heart to yours...