So many women have told me lately that they dream of a laptop lifestyle.
Is that your dream as well?
If that's the case I want to let you in on my reality and what actually happens behind the scenes.
Before you embark on this journey, I want to make sure that this is what you want.
To give you an idea of what my days look like, here is a snapshot of my day so far.
My children are off for a week so it's 60% play 40% work:
- 6.30 am - wake up + meditation
- 6.45 am - Maya (3) woke up but I sent her back to bed so I could do a bit of work
- 7.00am - coffee + checking emails + organising my event on Sunday
- 8.45am - kids wake up + breakfast + get ready
- 11am - Poney ride for Maya! She loved it
- 12pm - I gave my little treasure Maya to the childminder for a few hours in order to work. Ayani is staying with me today.
- 12.30pm - High-Vibe Dance Practice with Ayani...that's basically us dancing to Youtube in the Living room! Having fun!
- 1pm - Interviewing a Fierce Mum Boss to inspire women to go after their dream (Ayani is watching Dirty Dancing)
- 1.45pm - Team meeting with my gorgeous assistant Hima
- 2pm - Lunch with Ayani
- 3pm - My partner Lewis came home and he is looking after Ayani
- 4pm - Manicure
- 5pm - Pick up Maya from the childminder
- 6pm - Get ready to go out for dinner (Lewis and I are celebrating our 12th Anniversary today!)
So there you go...I don't really have a typical day but at least this gives you an idea of what life can look like when you are a mum in business.
I have to say I adore my family, my business and my lifestyle.
I feel really grateful for the freedom and the joy I experience on a daily basis.
And I want the same for you too.
What's possible for one is possible for all.
The turning point for me was private coaching.
Coaching pretty much saved my life and I dread to think what it would look like if I hadn't done started it 18 months ago.
I was running my property business at the time...working myself to the bone and having no work-life balance whatsoever.
I was anxious and unfulfilled.
Fast forward to now, I get to make a good living out of my passion which coaching women.
I work with Fierce Mum Bosses from across the globe and I achieved my first 3K months only 3 months into my coaching practice which allowed me to travel more and experience more with my family.
I hope this inspires you to create your own version of freedom.